ACT-University of Canberra (UC) Innovation Vouchers
In partnership with the ACT Government, the University of Canberra (UC) is offering vouchers of up to $35,000 to eligible projects to partner with UC.
Innovation Vouchers may be used to fund:
- access to time and support on specialist equipment or facilities
- product or process design or validation activities
- the conduct of feasibility, prototyping, or field testing studies
- access to research or scientific expertise
- access to marketing, strategy, policy or communication skills
- development projects using one or more students and an academic supervisor
- potential market and customer analysis using advanced statistical and mapping techniques
- data development and/or analysis
- development of an experimental plan or feasibility study
- a research project or trial in partnership with UC
- a research project that arises from or will lead to an application for an alternative leveraging arrangement
Applicants are required to provide a 25% financial contribution to the project.