The Renewables Innovation Hub is a flexible, collaborative co-working and office space. We bring together innovative startups and pioneering organisations from Australia and from around the world to develop the ACT’s vibrant renewable energy and cleantech sectors.
In addition to this premium accommodation, the Renewables Innovation Hub will provide you with a wealth of opportunities for mentoring, knowledge brokering and networking. This includes:
- highly informative workshops, seminars and briefings by industry and research leaders across topics ranging from: wind and solar energy, battery storage and integration, the hydrogen economy, energy control systems and energy policy, to name a few;
- extensive networking opportunities for organisations, through a calendar of regular social events (both hosted at the Hub and within the wider CBR Renewables Precinct); and
- mentoring for early-stage businesses and support to identify market opportunities through formal introductions to key industry and government contacts.
The Renewables Innovation Hub is ideally suited to entrepreneurs, service providers, consultants, investors, researchers, policymakers. If you’re looking to build your business and deliver or improve the generation, distribution, or storage of renewable energy and create the jobs of the future, then the Renewables Innovation Hub is where you belong.
The Renewables Innovation Hub offers:
- 24 co-working desks (flexible full-time and part-time options available)
- 6 x 3-person and 2 x 2-person offices
- 4 bookable meeting rooms
- New kitchens and quality fitout throughout
- 300-person event space capacity
- High-speed internet (100Mb upstream and downstream)
- May 25 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- May 30 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- May 31 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am